Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Story Dice


These story dice are for my little niece who is 1. She may be a little young for them now but she will have them when she is ready. Here is how they work...

2 or more people can play. One rolls a dice (die?) and then what ever is rolled, that person has to start telling a story using that image. When time is up (however long you want) the next person rolls a dice and they continue the first person's story but now using the new image they rolled. This is great creative play and could even be a fun car game. Each dice also has a letter stamped on it so the roller can make up any word that starts with that letter.

I stamped the images from 2 Stampin' Up! sets: Year Round Fun II and ABC Images. I used Black Stazon Ink.

These make great gifts, especially for the hundreds of birthday parties your kids will be invited to over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails