Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Journal Note Christmas Card


Journal Notes from Crafty Secrets make card making a snap. I needed a quick card for my mom so I figured my Journal Notes were the way to go. I embossed a piece of 2 colored card stock and then sanded it a little to allow the color on the other side to show through. This kind of paper is great for embossing. I added my Journal Note, using the top and bottom and that was it. Super Simple.

Frugal Stamping Tip: Journal Notes are a great way to be a frugal stamper. I did not use any stamps on this card (which can be expensive). So you don't need an arsenal of stamps on hand in order to have a great choice of images and sentiments to make a beautiful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails