Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Card Making


It will be no surprise to my friends that I am not out on New Year's Eve but they may be surprised that I am still awake at 11pm :-) I made this card tonight in hopes of keeping myself busy and not going to bed before midnight. I won this set of stamps from Clear Art Stamps a few weeks ago. I thought I would try it out with a few challenges from Split Coast this week. A color challenge, CC251, and a sketch challenge, SC261.

I colored the image with Stampin' Up! markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails