Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CPS Sketch 149


I played the CPS Sketch this week, I took a break for a while but I am going to try to do better of making a card everyday. In order for me to make a card everyday, I am going to have to play along with challenges or I will end up with a bunch of cards that all look the same.

I tried to keep this card gender neutral as well as occasion neutral. So, it came out feeling neutral when I was done :-) I am not digging it, I think because I don't like the color green. Green, however, is my daughter's favorite color and she was 'helping' me with this one (she is 4). So whenever she is involved, green is usually the color we use. She also picked out the image from my journal notes pad from Crafty Secrets.

The stamps I used were all from Crafty Secrets as well.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love that vintage carnival image! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that image! Great take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails