Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ink Pad Storage For Sale


My wonderful hubby made this for me a few weeks ago. It was designed to hold 60 Stampin' Up! ink pads but as you can see, it will also hold StazOn and the old style Stampin' Up! pads. As you can also see, I have a problem, I need more ink. Not to worry, they are in the process of being ordered :-)


There are notches cut in the bottom of each shelf so that you can get a hold of the pads easily.


If you would like one of these for your own craft room, just e-mail me at pmb1121@yahoo.com. They are $50 each with no paint or $55 each painted white or black. He can make them to hold as little or as many ink pads as you want, just let me know. Shipping is additional and will be figured at time of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails