Monday, December 21, 2009

Zindorf Inspired

I created these 2 cards after looking through Michelle Zindorf's blog. She made 2 cards I thought I could copy so I wanted to see how I did.

This first one my 4 year old daughter actually picked out and wanted to make so she helped me. We followed Michelle's tutorial closely and made due when we did not have the exact supplies we needed. My daughter was happy with the results so I guess it was a success. Michelle's card did not have 'wind' but my daughter was adamant about it needing wind so we added the swirls.


On this card, Michelle had birds sitting on the ground but I didn't have birds so I got to use my little boy and girl stamp. It reminds me of my daughter and her favorite cousin who is 1 year older than her. She loves him like crazy and this stamp always reminds me of those kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails