Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone



My dear husband finally took the hint and opened the file that is saved on my desktop called "Gift Ideas For Paula". Granted, it has been there about 3 years but I knew eventually he would get it. In this file, I have websites with product numbers, the price and where to get coupons if available. I show how to order it and everything, it is pretty idiot proof. Not saying my husband is an idiot, but the easier we make it, the more likely we will get what we want for Christmas.

He came through this year and ordered me a few Stampin' Up! things I have been wanting (a stamp-a-ma-jig) along with a set of stamps from Flourishes. I wanted to make a card today using some of my new goodies. I pulled out my nearly new brayer and several Stampin' Up! inks and came up with this card. I love the silhouette image of the flower. What makes me the happiest about this card is the sentiment that is NOT crooked. I was never able to achieve this before but my new stamp-a-ma-jig made it a snap and now I never need to worry about a crooked sentiment again. Folks, they are worth every penny so please, get one. You can order them here from my dear friend Kristen.

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails