Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank You Cards




This set was quick and easy. I have had my eye on a great stack of 12 x 12 paper from DCWV called La Creme but have never bought it. I am glad I didn't because I found it in a 4.5 x 6.5 inch matstack. The matstacks are just like the 12x12 but smaller (and cheaper) and are a great size for cards. They only have to be trimmed down a little and then you are left with a nice strip that can still be used on another card. This is a great way to save money and still get to use that wonderful designer paper. One neat thing about this paper, other than the great neutral colors, are about half of the pages are flocked. That means fuzzy for those of you like me and didn't know what that meant until I bought this paper :-). So, the black printed designs on the first 2 cards is flocked, pretty neat huh??

Frugal Stamping Tip: If you want to try some wonderful quality paper in those great designer stacks but don't want to spend $20, look for the same design in a matstack. It is only $9 AND if you use a store coupon, you can get it for even less. Happy saving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails