Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas


This elegant card was made using 3D stickers from JoAnn's Crafts. I found some patterned paper in my stash that matched the stickers well. Since the stickers were 3D, I raised my sentiment up on 3D tape so it would stand out as well. I stamped the sentiment with my JustRite tiny letters and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I set a gold eyelet on the side and added a gold ribbon to tie the card closed. I got the idea for this card off the Better Homes and Gardens website, see their card here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails