Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beautiful Card Warning!


I drove to Nashville, IN this weekend to attend a workshop presented by Michelle Zindorf. I have been a fan of her work for over a year, she makes beautiful sunset and scenery cards starting with a blank piece of white paper. Please see her blog here, you will be amazed. Many of her cards are created using a tool called a brayer which is a hand held rubber roller. By rolling the brayer in ink used for stamping, she colors her backgrounds and creates beautiful realistic scenes.


In the workshop, we were taught how to use a brayer and a few sponges to create 3 cards. We got a great set of stamps, the brayer, a white gel pen and a stamping pad for attending the class. I am very glad I finally attended one of her workshops because she was a great teacher and I am sure I will be able to put my new brayer to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails