Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sketch Challenge 253


I think Sketch Challeges are my favorite type of challenges because they really get my brain going. I tend to always use the same basic layout when I am left on my own to make a card but with a sketch challenge, I usually love the end result because it is so unlike anything I usually create.

For today's challenge (which was actually from last Wednesday but I just got around to doing it today) I used paper from Die Cuts With A View and didn't even use any stamps. I really like the layout and it emphasizes the focal image with the small triangles on the side.

Frugal Stamper Tip: All the paper used in this card was scrap. When choosing a layout where you are wanting to use up scrap, pick a layout with small pieces so you can use up all those odds and ends in your scrap drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails