Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Shower Invitation


First I have to say the idea for this card was not mine. I follow the work a fantastic artist named Michelle Zindorf. She made a great card using the bride and groom and I thought it would be great for the wedding shower invitations I had to make for my future sister-in-law. To see Michelle's card click here. Her card is much more beautiful than mine but I had to cut out a few steps since I was making 30+ of these and because...she is much better at this that I am.

I stamped the couple first with Stampin Up! To Have and to Hold. Then placed a circle punched out of a post-it-note so it would stick to the paper. I sponged the colors in the sky and the ground. I removed the post-it-note to leave the white circle behind the couple. I then stamped the sentiment from Stampin Up Wonderful Words. I dotted the sky with a while gel pen to look like stars and matted in all on a black piece of card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails