Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Shower


I love making baby cards. There are so many options and seem to be so many opportunities. I am 30 so I am at the stage in my life where I know between 5-10 people at an given time who are pregnant. I was asked to make a few shower invitations for a friend who is having her third child but it is her first boy. We are very excited for her and her family.

I stamped the letters using Justrite monogram stampers. I punched them out using a 1 inch punch. Using a 1 1/4 inch punch, I punched out the patterned paper. I used Stampin Up Sincere Salutations for the "Your Invited".

Frugal Stamper Tip:
The white paper I stamped my letters on was the back of a white card I had messed up when I printed some invitations for an earlier project. No point in wasting that nice heavy paper. Always remember, when you are using the back of something you messed up, hold it up to the light and make sure you are not going to be able to see through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails