Monday, November 5, 2007

Handmade Baby Cards

Do you have new baby in the family and need to send out Thank You cards or Baby Announcements? Maybe a friend had a baby and you would like to send them a one of a kind greeting card. I have been working on expanding my baby card collection and they look great. I have made several to match nurseries for the mothers to send out announcements. It is always a good idea to keep a few baby cards on hand when a coworker, friend or neighbor has a new addition to the family. Below are just a few samples I have made.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails