Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stamp Image Options

I am currently updating this page with all my rubber stamp images. Please check back later for more choices. Most of these images are from Stampin' Up.


Baby Images
- Click for larger image

These are most of my baby images to be used in scrapbooks, invitations, announcements, congratulations or thank yous. I have about 20 other small images such as a teddy bear, hand and foot prints, doll, rattle, rocking horse and so on.





Winged Things - Click for larger image

This is a great set I use a lot. The dragonfly and butterfly look great when they are colored in with water colors or embossed, especially on vellum.








Florishes - Click for larger image

This set is great for everything. Sympathy, birthdays, thank yous and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails