Thursday, November 1, 2007

Handmade Custom Business Note Cards

I can make custom cards for you business. Did someone do something special to help your business or did an employee put forth a little extra effort to help meet an important deadline? Maybe you have not heard from a client in a while and just want to send them a little note. It would be nice to show your appreciation by sending a small handmade card. I would be happy to help by making a set of special cards to match your company's colors or theme.

This set of cards was made for Belle's Sweet Boutique. The owner wanted me to make a card with her logo on it to include with each order as a personal Thank You.


This set was made to match a business card for a candy company.


This set was for a woman who sells jewelry and wanted a "blingy" card. The paper has crystals in it and has lots of sparkle in addition to the the 3 crystal gems that are added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails