Sunday, October 21, 2007

About Me


My name is Paula Meunier and I grew up on a farm in Floyd Knobs, Indiana. I went to college at the University of Evansville where I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and also met my husband, Rick. I later earned my Professional Engineer's License and I worked for several years but after having our daughter, I decided to stay home with her.

We now live in Knoxville, TN and my love for taking photos of my children turned into a love for scrapbooking to showcase those beautiful photos.

I hope to help you show off your beautiful photos or to provide you with a one of a kind card to send to a special loved one.

If you have a business, don't forget about a personalized thank you card to send to clients or just keep a box of handmade cards on hand when an employee needs a birthday, thinking of you, sympathy or best wishes card.

Thank you for your business,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails