Saturday, March 6, 2010

Out of the Box Thank You


Out of the Box is one of my new sets from Stampin' Up! that I got last week. I am so excited to use all my new goodies, I am like a kid at Christmas :-) The box, spring and flower are all separate stamps so you can do lots of neat things. I can not wait to see what all I can make pop out of this box. I also need to get more 3D tape so that my image popping out of the box also stands out from the page. I would like to have done that with this one but I am out of 3D tape.

The sentiment for this card is also from Stampin' Up's Pocket Silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails