Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Stamp Valentine


This card goes to show you don't need an arsenal of stamps to make a nice card. I used a small circle punch to punch the circles out of a piece of designer paper.

I embossed the brown paper with the cuttlebug, added a couple gems and I was finished. Super easy.

Frugal Stamper Tip
- The designer paper I punched the circles out of was scrap as well as the strips of paper under them. Don't forget about your scrap pile, look at the details in it and see if you can use a small part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails