Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Few Happy Birthday's

My stash of birthday cards was running low so I thought today would be a good day to work on a few. There were some ideas on Splitcoast that I have been wanting to try so this snowy wet day seemed to be a good time to work on them.

This card is nearly a copy of another card I saw...here...but I loved it and wanted to try it.


This is another copy...here...but why reinvent the wheel when there have been such good ones already made??


I didn't copy the last two but the layout below I have made before. This layout is so simple and can be used for about anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails