Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall Is In The Air


In my opinion, Indian Corn and corn stalk bundles are the sign of fall. This was one of my favorite images from my NEW Autumn Blessings set from JustRite Stampers. Wait, who am I kidding, I loved them all but I chose to use this one first so I will call it my favorite. I colored it with SU Markers and I am very happy with it. I am horrible at coloring so for me, this is GREAT! I cut it out with my NEW oval nestibilities dies and used the leaf paper from my NEW stack of fall paper from DCWV. Considering how many NEW things I bought to make this card, it may be one of my most expensive! New stamps, new paper and new dies...wow, I shudder to think! Oh well, I think it was worth it so whoever I send this card to I sure hope they love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails