Thursday, September 3, 2009

Autumn Blessings is here!


Woohoo! I just got my delivery of a new set of stamps! I am so excited, I had to write about it before I even opened them. It is a gorgeous set from JustRite Stampers called Autumn Blessings. If you want to view their blog and see some terrific projects made with this set, click here. I did not make those projects, not even close, those designers are much more talented than I am but it is what made me get the set. Hopefully I can find the time to get some ink on these set pronto and show you what I come up with.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not familiar with JustRite Stampers, the phrases/borders around the outside of the oval are separate from the image in the center. So, there are 12 different stamps that can be used together or separate for customized looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails