Sunday, September 20, 2009

Be Thankful for the Little Things


I finally found time to use another image from my new JustRite stamps. The set is called Autumn Blessings. You can view the entire set by clicking here. The part of making cards I find most difficult is coloring images such as this one.

I am not good at shading and picking the right colors. A true artist could have shaded those apples and made shadows and did all sorts of wonderful things but the best I can do is just color them in. Considering my MAJOR lack in coloring skills, I am satisfied with the end result. I guess I just need to keep practicing so maybe when I find a spare hour somewhere, I will try to color another one of the beautiful images from this set.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card... I just love that set from Just Rite!!

    ReplyDelete

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails