Monday, July 20, 2009

Train Birthday Invitation


Choo, Choo, we want to party with you! It's Reed and Millie’s Birthday Party, so don't be late. All aboard, let's celebrate!

I got the wording off the internet for a combined birthday party for my son turning 1 and my daughter turning 4. My daughter is the one who loves trains, she plays with them all day long. So I figured a train theme would work well for both of them.

I used the cuttlebug to cut out both the train and the word party. I also used it to emboss the background. I used Stampin Up Sincere Salutations for the "Your Invited", it is a little fancy for the theme of the card but that is the only stamp I have that says that so I used it anyway.

I raised the train and 'party' up on 3D foam tape. I inked all the panels with brown ink to calm the colors down a little. The yellow, blue and red were kind of harsh and the ink helped that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails