Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's 5:00 Somewhere - Clean and Simple Challenge



This is my newest set from There She Goes. Not only is this a great set, it is a great company. They have wonderful service and are very friendly. Anyway, back to the card. I played a Clean and Simple Challenge today on Splitcoast. The challenge was to use 3 colors...yellow, orange and turquoise. And since it was a Clean and Simple Challenge your card had to be...Clean and Simple.

I used a glitter card from DCWV I have had for about a year and used my cuttlebug with nestibilities to cut out and emboss the white paper. I stamped the image with black Stazon, colored with Stampin Up markers...Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange and Yoyo Yellow and then used stickles over the turquoise to add some sparkle. I stamped the phrase in Only Orange and popped it up with 3D foam adhesive. Added a little ribbon and a few gems and was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails