Thursday, July 2, 2009

Best Friends



I love, love, love this stamp. It is called Best Friends (3733E) and the company is Rubber Stampede. I think I got it at Hobby Lobby. This image reminds me of my daughter and my nephew. They love each other like crazy and as soon as I saw it, I had to get it.

This card was very simple. I masked the sun with a circle punched out of a post-it note. I sponged yellow and orange ink in the sky. Then I masked the ground by tearing a post-it note and drug Old Olive across the paper until the grass was filled in how I wanted it. I stamped my sentiment which I think goes perfect with this image. The sentiment is Stampin Up Winged Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails