Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Shower Gift



I have a dilemma. A friend of mine is pregnant with her second child. She is strongly adamant about not wanting a baby shower. And it is not like she is saying she does not one but really does...she really does not want one. Another friend of ours set up a week long gift giving system where everyday several of us send her a gift to work. It is a wonderful thought because she is going to need stuff for the new baby but I am worried she is not going to enjoy this. So...what to get her. I figured she is going to need a bunch of thank you cards so that is going to be my gift for her. I picked the first day to take my gift so that she would have the cards at work and ready to fill out on the spot.



I embossed the blue paper with my Cuttlebug and cut out the scalloped oval using the Cuttlebug and a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the little foot prints are from a pack of stamps from Hobby Lobby, I don't know the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails