Friday, June 12, 2009

30 Sucks


Maybe 30 does not suck, I seem to be doing fine with it, but what a neat birthday gift. I am heading to a surprise party for a friend turning 30 and I just had to make something for her. This is a cute little bucket filled with 30 SUCKERS...get it?

The numbers and letters were cut out with my Cricut and the small 30 sucks on each circle were stamped with my Monogram stamps from Justrite stamps. I had fun making it and I hope she gets a kick out of it and does not think it...sucks.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I did something similar for a man turning 30. It sure was a fun gift to make. I do like your idea of putting them in a bucket/pail.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails