Thursday, June 18, 2009

About As Easy As It Gets


I made this quick little card today using a new stamp a dear friend got me a few months ago. I had not used it yet but some scrap paper I noticed lying on my desk caught my eye and thought it would work well with this stamp. I always try to include a few cards in each of my larger orders and I had just finished one and wanted to include this card with it. Since I was on my way to the post office, I made this real quick and added it to the box. After looking at the photo, I wish I would have added a strip of paper under the ribbon. Oh well, the card was already at the post office so there was not a lot I could do at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails