Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a Girl Thing


I have had this set from Stampin Up! for about a year and have never used it. I bought it at a yard sale because it was a 'good deal'. Now that I have my first set of Stampin Up! markers, I thought I could finally use this set because I could color it all in. I have one with a row of perfume bottles and a row of shoes. I made a coordinating set with different sentiments on each. They will be a neat little gift for someone when I need one.

The paper I used is from DCWV glitter stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails