Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Photos?


I just bought a new camera and I am now getting the worst photos I ever have of my cards. It is a Canon XS SLR camera and it takes great photos of my kids but I just am not having luck with my cards. I am sure it is operator error but I am getting frustrated with the cards. They are all coming out looking blurry and grainy. I guess I just need to keep working with it but if anyone has any suggestions, I am open for comments.

I used Stampin' Up! ink and images for this card. The ribbon is just from my stash and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado Bird Assortment. I used a Stampin' Up! marker to make the mat and used the same marker to ink my stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails