Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

I was just thinking how cool it would be if my birthday was on World Card Making Day. I could be given the day to play challenges all day, making cards and go to the stores around town today giving away free stuff to celebrate the special day. OH well, it isn't so my husband took our daughter camping and I am home with my 1 year old today. I love him to death but he does not make it easy to sit and make cards.

Splitcoaststampers.com had a day full of challenges and here are my cards I created while playing along.

Challenge A - Make a quote or saying your focal point.



Challenge B - Make it pop




Challenge C - Go 80's




Challenge D - Gratitude, Chocolate, and a Sketch



Challenge E - Color Challenge



Challenge F - Make an ornament



Challenge G - Color Challenge & Challenge H- Sketch Challenge (I combined them)






Challenge I - Z Fold Card

Challenge J - Color Challenge




Challenge K - Sketch

Challenge L - Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Such fun cards! Nice work. It was my first time ever to do that challenges and they are exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! I think I made 3 today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the FLLC sketch card, the girls are beautifully colored and I love that little bow!

    ReplyDelete

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails