Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Teacher Card


My one year old was able to start going to a Mother's Day Out program in the fall (I was very excited!) It took about a month for him to realize that I was going to come back and get him and that he would have fun while he was there. His teacher was great and really helped him become comfortable there. Well, I just found out this was her last week because she is moving. My son is not thrilled about this...well...he doesn't understand but he will next week when she is not there! I made her a card today while the kids were out. I thought putting a photo of him on the front would make a nice thank you card for her. My sentiment is a little crooked but I still like the way it turned out, nice and simple.

I used Stampin Up! Pocket Silhouettes and attached the flower with a silver brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails