Friday, October 23, 2009

No Time Challenge


I have been out of town for a few days and was happy to come back and make a few Christmas Cards. Sharon had a great challenge today and it worked with where my brain has been hanging out. I have been in a creative rut for a few weeks and this is not good since I need to be working on Christmas Cards and I can not come up with anything I like.

The stamp I used was one I won from the World Card Making Day challenges and it is from Magnolia Stamps. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Flaky Friends. I colored the snowman with SU markers and topped his star with gold stickles for a little sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails