Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Few Christmas Cards

Christmas is sneaking up on me so I finally bit the bullet and tried to come up with a few new Christmas Card designs today. For some reason, this year my brain is just not wanting to kick in to the Christmas mode. Maybe because it is about 70 degrees outside, beautiful and only October!


With the glitter paper on these 2 cards, I liked them without a sentiment on the front. I will just leave it off and put one on the inside.


This card is a little more fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails