Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crafty Secrets Journal Notes

I have a few more favorite things to add to my arsenal of supplies. The company Crafty Secrets has a product called Journal Notes and they are indeed a crafty secret! This pad is filled with vintage images to make quick work of beautiful cards. One part of the page is the image and the other part is a place to write a few words or maybe even a grocery list.

The snowman card I used the image and the journal area as part of this card. The bow I tied with my new bow easy. I added some clear stickles to the snow line to add sparkle to the snow.




For this angle image, I used a metallic paper for the background that I embossed with my cuttlebug. I mounted the sentiment (also part of the journal note) with silver brads. I again used my bow easy for the small white bow.



Both of these cards were created for challenges on splitcoaststampers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails