Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Bookmarks


I truly believe these are my favorite things to make. I could sit and make these for hours. I think it lets me feed on my natural Frugal tendencies. It is a perfect project for all those little strips of paper left over after card making and scrapbooking that would go against my nature to throw away.


The base paper is just a solid colored card stock and I designed these so that I could easily cut stripes from an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. The base is 8 1/2 x 11 long and 2" wide and then scored at 4 1/4 and folded in half. The printed paper is 4 x 1 3/4. See how Frugal I am? I hate waste and since the designer paper required is so small, I can easily go through my scraps and usually find plenty to make these cute bookmarks. Add two magnets on the inside of the card stock and these will clip right over the page in a book and not fall out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails