Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Little Nontraditional Wedding Shower


I really love this paper I got from my local scrap book store. It is a beautiful blue/green color with a copper embossed swirl all around it. Not the cheapest paper on the rack but it sure makes a beautiful card. I kept this wedding shower card very simple and very nontraditional. I stamped the sentiment from my JustRite wedding ensemble set and cut it out with my new cuttlebug dies. I just ran the ribbon right through the slots of the paper and tied a knot. A bow would have been much prettier but I am not that talented so I just did a knot. I do have my eye on a little gadget called a Bow Easy that is on my wish list to help me in situations such as this one. If anyone wants to bless me with a little random act of kindness, you could always send one my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails