Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CPS 134 Sketch Challenge


I haven't done a challenge in a few weeks but when I saw the sponsor was one of my favorite companies, I had to play. It was a nice simple sketch from CPS and it gave me a chance to use some of my flowers. I have to admit, I never use them because I know what they cost (I am Frugal!) but the 4 jars I have of them are covered in dust so I figured either use them or throw them out. The Frugal in me won out and I used them. I am glad I did, I think it made a very nice Thanksgiving card. So, dust off some of your unused supplies and use them, you never know, you may just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails