Saturday, July 25, 2009

CPS Sketch 125 Chalenge

There is a great challenge going on right now and not only is it fun, there are PRIZES involved which make it even better. JustRite is sponsoring it (one of my favorite companies) and I really wanted to play. You can see more about the challenge on the JustRite Blog. We were given a sketch to follow and here is my card.



Since this challenge is hosted by JustRite this week, I had every intention of using JustRite products but when I sat down to make the card, I went a different direction.



I had a fun little pack of thank you do-dads I have had since I first started making cards but they were quickly pushed out of the way when I discovered stamps. Well, I rediscovered this pack when I was starting on today's card and I wanted to use them. I hope you enjoy and maybe get out a few of your dusty supplies and see what you can make.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails