Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Very Thankful

I go through a lot of cards. I always start with a plain white card and go from there. So, I was always running to the store, bringing my coupons and getting my cards in packs of 25...yes 25. What a pain. I had a thought one day of how to buy larger quantities. I used to work for a print shop when I was in school so I called and asked if I could get 500...maybe 1000. YES! I wish I would have thought of that sooner. So, now if I could buy my adhesive in bulk, I may limit my trips to the store to maybe just one a week.

I sent my payment for the cards in this thank you note so Warren could see what it is I do with all these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails