Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Nice Little Set


I had to throw away few when I was working on this layout. I finally got one that I was happy with. Then I just made a few more with different sentiments on them. It is pretty versatile and is probably something I will make more of when I need a matching set of cards. I also really like making one layer cards. They are very quick and neat looking.

I used Stampin Up! ink and stamps on these cards. The stamps are from Close as a Memory, Sweet Little Sentiments, and Friendship Blooms. I used Really Rust and Old Olive ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails