Sunday, May 17, 2009

Door Prize Set



My church called me and needed a few door prizes for a Senior Kids Luncheon. I put a couple coordinating sets together and this was one of them. There were 6 cards in each set but this gives you an idea of what I did for one of them. The church image and Dove are from a Christmas set called A Wish For Peace from Stampin Up. I bought that set because the church image reminded me of my church back home in Indiana. The Sympathy sentiment is from Close as a Memory from Stampin Up and the Prayer sentiment is from an unknown company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails