Sunday, April 19, 2009

Masculine Sympathy

I was asked to make a few sympathy cards for a local business. They wanted a mix of masculine and feminine cards. Feminine cards are no problem but masculine cards are TOUGH. The ribbons and sparkles are what make the cards spacial but I just don't feel like you can do that and still have a masculine feeling card. The good thing is I just bought a few sets the other week so that I would have a few more options when it came to masculine cards. All the stamps used on these cards are from Stampin Up.

This card has an embossed background and I used Lovely As A Tree and Close As A Memory.

This card also uses Lovely As A Tree and Close As A Memory.

I got to use one of my new sets on this card...Nature's Silhouettes...and also Close As A Memory for the sentiment.

Another new set on this one...Pocket Silhouettes...and Close As A Memory for the sentiment.


I think I achieved several good looking masculine cards using these sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails