Friday, April 10, 2009

Congrats...On the birth of your beautiful baby


I apologize for the bad photo but it was dark and I did not have time to wait for a nice bright sunny day because we are heading north for Easter later today. My mom called last night and said she needed me to bring her a few baby cards when we come to visit. I just got this new set from Stampin Up 2 days ago and I was excited to use it. Plus is was a free set so you can not beat that! I used Stampin Up paper and ink, the ribbon was from the roll at Hobby Lobby. I also got to use my new Nesties die from Spellbinders that embosses while it cuts. Unfortunately, you can not really see it, it is on the small rectangle. I think my paper was too think to allow the embossing to really show. The embossing on the blue paper was done with an embossing folder and my Cuttlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails