Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Boy Cards



I worked on a few more baby boy cards over the weekend. And, I did something I never do because I am too cheap: I used Stampin Up paper. I have had a pack of their paper for about a year now and this is the second time I have used it. I have been saving it...for what I wonder? Who knows but since I was using a Stampin Up colored ink, I figured this was a good reason to use the paper because the color matches perfect, which is the whole point. Of course, I only used it as an accent panel (the blue) so I did not have to use as much, the green is just from a pack of paper from Hobby Lobby. I brushed the edges of each panel with brown ink.

The stamps I used were both Stampin Up - Bundle of Love and Winged Things for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails