Monday, March 30, 2009

Technique Lovers Challenge 214 - The Never Ending Card

I played along with a Technique Challenge today where we were presented a technique and we had to use that technique on our card. This week, the technique WAS the card. It is called a Never Ending Card and it is really neat. The card keeps flipping and folding over until you get back to the first panel where you can do it all over again...never ending. The hardest part of the card was decorating it, trying to figure what was going to end up where and stamping on paper that was not flat, that is very difficult. I was pleased with the results but did learn a few things along the way I will be prepared for next time.

This is the front...


This is after the first flip...


This is after the second flip...


This is after the third flip...


Then one more flip and you are back to the start...


Here is a video tutorial of how to make the card.

If you notice, I used my little irritated birds again from Inkadinkado. I am getting used to them and are happier with the images. My colors were Really Rust and Night of Navy from Stampin Up. I inked my stamp with versamark ink before I put the Stampin Up ink on them. The versamark ink served as a kind of glue and let the Stampin Up ink sit better on the rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails