Friday, March 13, 2009

Subscription Service

I am now offering a new feature to help all you busy folks out there keep up with important occasions in your life. If you become a member of Paula's Handmade Memories and sign up for my subscription service, I will automatically send you a handmade card in the mail for each occasion you register with me.

How does it work?

1)Send me a list of important dates you would like reminded of through out the year. Birthdays, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Secretary's Day, Boss's Day, etc... You can specify when you set up the service what kind of card such as, child, adult, male, female, silly or elegant.

2)I will mail to you (in a plain mailing envelope) a handmade card with envelope for the occasion. I will also send an e-mail reminder to you 2 weeks and 1 week in advance of the occasion so you don't forget.

What does it cost?

You pay $5 per occasion, that includes, the card and shipping and handling and 2 e-mail reminders.

E-mail me for more details at pmb1121@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails