Saturday, September 6, 2008

2008 Christmas Cards

A handmade card is an excellent way to show someone just how much they mean to you, especially during the holidays. My handmade cards can be made with any color scheme you choose, any image I have, and nearly any sentiment you choose. The choices are limitless. You can order a mixture of different cards or specify a certain color choice. I have shown just several cards from my collection. Every card has either a 3D image on it which could be a ribbon, charm, or embossed background or a hand colored stamped image. Nothing on my cards is ever printed (unless you order a custom card and you send me an image), they are all hand stamped or paper cut out images. I will be happy to work with you if you have a special request as well. I can print a personal message on the inside of the card for you as well to save you from having to hand write them. I can also include a photo if you provide them.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails